Monday, January 11, 2010

Floating bar protest burns Bernie Bush


By Joe Shooman, joe@cfp.ky

The licensee of the planned floating restaurant and bar at Stingray City said he would make objectors to his project “swallow their words” when they see the high standards of the facility.

Bernie Bush told the Caymanian Compass he had gone “way beyond the call” in complying with the stringent standards required by the Liquor Licensing Board of Grand Cayman to obtain the provisionally granted retail and music and dancing liquor license.

“The board did its job,” he said. “I feel, in fact, it went beyond it and was very, very strict with me. I don’t see that strictness with other boats, but such is life. If I have to set the bar, I have no problem setting the bar with quality, service, quality of product and quality in all other standards.” Read full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment